Friday, December 31, 2004

School Day~

Well, the school is going to start 2 days later. This is the last post for the year 2004, but I have nothing to say. Usually, my idea comes when I saw something unique, like clouds or something alike.

When the school starts, I’ll publish less post at my blog, but at least 3 days/ a post. Well, I’ve got a faster network connection speed, so in the future I’ll be able to make my blog better.

Okay, happy new year♪

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, I just found quizlla.com which tests your personal characteristic…I got an answer like this:

If an Electric Dragon flies by your house, all the electric appliances over surge and your TV flickers...
You’re an electric Dragon! Well, Well, Well, Speedy!
Electric dragons are just do darn quick, which
means you must be quick at something. Whether
its running, swimming, or answering questions,
you are super speed. But of course, you have a
craze for video games or computers. You can
play amazingly at any game or at least try to.
Go you!


What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an earth Dragon! You have a knack for Nature or animals, and are peaceful, careful, chariming, and optimistic. You can throw a tantrum now or then, but who doesnt? You value simple things in life, such as friends, familly, and Nature.

Anonymous said...

Your a Dark Dragon! Ok, yes, not very nice. Your evil, spiteful, malicious, and jsu darn bad. You like to see othrs in pain, or cause it. Im sorry to say, but you scare me. Fly around somewhere...err, far away............i am ming hao 

Posted by this mythic person: how