Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Deep Thoughts

What thought does mythology give you? Do myths mean a lot for you?

For me, mythology is nothing, really, nothing. Mythology is like me, myself, I know it very much, too much. Honestly, I’m a pessimistic person, I’m rather weak-minded. I felt sad easily, and mythology fits my personality.

Since last year, I known mythology, and I started studying it. It was like my mirror image, my shadow. I found it suits me, I like it. It brings nothing but sorrowful thought for me, but I like it, specially. The history of mythology tough me the mean of humane, the mean of living—suffer.

This is not a fairyland, full with happiness and wonders. No, it isn’t. It’s sorrowful, everything ends unfortunately.

You may think I’m too busy, thought too much…Yes, you’re right. I must admit that, really, I thought too much. I thought of something I shouldn’t think, my thoughts are not for a boy in 14 years old, not for a boy who had no friend to express his thoughts.

But I found mythology, I knew it well, and it knew me well, too. It’s the only thing, almost the only thing which can comfort me. Too bad I don’t have many friends to express my thoughts, but my studies. I studied science since I was young, really young. I can’t leave it, so I continue studying it, with mythology. But there’re conflict between them, what they contain do not match. Then I collapsed. I can’t find my way.

I tried to combine them, but it’s not too satisfying. Then I regret to think too much. But I like the feeling of thinking, I enjoy it. I just like to sit quiet and think what I want to think. My mind is calmed down when I was thinking. And my mind was my favorite, I like it, it helped me all the time. And when mythology came to me, I had more thought. Although this is not suitable for a 14 years old teenage, but I think my mind can handle this. More thoughts don’t bother me, I enjoy it.

Someday, somehow, I’ll close this blog, signifying my last thought of mythology. I knew it; I knew that I must give up my thoughts. But mythology still stays, it will, in my heart, or deep in my memories.

It’s like the sky--I like the sky--, it had unpredictable changes, like my destiny. This is my chosen path, I will, I must, continue my journey trough this sorrowful way. This is my path, my destiny, my style…

At least nobody had to share my sadness and pain, nobody bothers it. Some of them, my friends, are not living in my country; the other may not be interested in mythology, may not be care about a teenage suffered from his thoughts.

Let this past, let this become a part of the historical remains. Let myths and legends be endless, let the wind fly away my damned thoughts.

Still, I’ll cheer up to complete this blog, to complete my puzzles of thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, you are NOT giving up. We've been through so much to get this blog up and running! We WILL find the truth! I will stay with you till the end... 

Posted by Han

Anonymous said...

Well, everyone has to suffer and live with pain. I never tells doesn't mean I've no pain or sorrow. Thinking is not a bad thing, I think quite a lot as well, but even though your friends never tells you, they'll always be with you and care about you. You don't suffer by yourself and be happy or your friends will have to suffer the pain and sorrow with you. 

Posted by $my-chan

Anonymous said...

Okay, I cheered up already. But something still making me felt sick...Anyway, thanks, this blog will continue operating. 

Posted by Myth Guy