Friday, December 03, 2004

Mutants

DO you realize that ancient people liked mutant creatures--like the bull-headed Minotaur, winged-horse Pegasus and more?
I don't understand why they keep 'making' stories which include these creatures. There must be at least one real creature among all of them...but which one?

The mutants seem to have different genes in their body, so that they have different characteristics. But some of them seem to be impossible, like the Chimera.

Mutants include half-breeds, trolls, dragons, etc...And giants. Giants, I think, could possibly exist. Because it’s just an overgrown human, and its actions are like ancient cavemen. So I do really think Giants exist...even now...

2 comments:

$my said...

If you believe in giants, do you believe in elves or dwarfs? I think elves and dwarfs do exist but they got extinct already... It'll be cool to see how actual elves look like...

Hao Ran said...

Elves and dwraves hide in forest and somewhere human can't find easily, I think elves don't exist, but dwraves do.