Monday, December 06, 2004

Inactivity

I apologize for my inactivity lately... I've been working hard at my blog (if you've gone there, you might notice several changes)

Anyway, I've just ran through all that Myth Guy has posted and corrected any grammar/spelling mistakes. Now I guess I should post some mythological stuff too.

I don't have much to tell right now (I'm so sleepy) But remember when I promised to find out more information on that 'cute' little squirrel Ratatosk in Norse mythology? Guess what, that little guy happens to be a real devil. Apparently there is an Eagle at the top of the world tree in Norse Mythology. Also, if you've been paying attention to my previous posts (and Myth Guy's) there's also Nidhogg gnawing at the roots of the tree. Well, it seems there is a constant dispute between these two fellas. And each time one of them has something nasty to say to the other, guess who passes the message? Yup, Ratatosk. He 'transports' all the gossip and insults between the two (what a life).

Quite funny for Norse people to think up these things...

No comments: