Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ideas—Wanted!

Argh…my brain is blank; I have no idea what to post on this blog. If you do have any idea, any, just post it on this article.

Nowadays, I’m studying history, but I don’t get enough information and what I get are in a mess. And I discovered something different between history and mythology, year. I can’t get a proper year or age in mythology study, when I refer to different information; I get different number of year.


Maybe I'm a soldier in WW2...

Have you heard about your ‘previous existence’? Nah…some religion doesn’t agree with it. Anyway, talked of religion, it’s tough for me, too. I had to care about it, if I don’t want to hurt anybody. A religious believe affect a person deeply. Okay, back to my question, this is a matter of mystery. You see, nobody can proof where do a man goes after his death. And his soul may reborn as another person.

I asked this question because yesterday I stared at my hands, it made me thought of who am I if there is a previous existence of me. Maybe many years ago, I’d once stared at own hands also…

Whatever, I just hope you, anyone, can give me your idea, or what you want me to answer, for me to post something fresh. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You once told me you might be an ancestor of your family and his name might be 'Lai Hao Ran' too! I'd say you once was the person who created all this mythic stuffs because you are very very very imaginative. 

Posted by this mythic person: Anonymous

Anonymous said...

He he... :D

Actually, a person'll be imaginative if he/she reads...

And yes, who are you actually...do you visit my blog often??? 

Posted by this mythic person: Myth Guy